Small: 25 - 30" (64 - 77cm)
Medium: 30 - 34" (77 - 88cm)
Large: 35 - 38" (88 - 97cm)
XLarge: 37 - 40" (95 - 103cm)
XXLarge: 41 - 47" (104 - 120cm)
XXXLarge: 48 - 58" ((122 - 148 cm) Tan Only)
- Contain 10 magnets ( 400 Gauss magnets)
- Made with comfortable, breathable neoprene material cotton lining
- Straps adjustable for comfortable wearing
- Can be directly worn under clothes
- Pull the shoulders back to stand tall sit up straight
- Helps support, comfort and relieve aches and pains
- Easily hides under any clothing
- Simple and effective at an affordable price
- Posture Correction
BENEFITS OF MAGNETS:
Reduce back pain. Bad posture, left unchecked, can cause pain, lethargy, and even lead to nerve damage. Our back brace, coupled with physical therapy, aids in the treatment of Back Pain, Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
Strong yet confortable. Our durable and comfortable design allows effective assistance while being comfortable to wear. The cushioned straps pull your shoulders back while our waist band supports the middle and lower back.
Importance of good posture. The importance of correct posture cannot be overstated. Always remembering to stand tall and straight, have shoulders back and down, with your chin tucked. Our brace will also assist your body's natural posture.
- Material: Neoprene
- Color: Black, White, Tan
Hand wash or cold water on gentle washing machinesetting. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Don't iron.
HOW TO PROPERLY WEAR A POSTURE BRACE/CORRECTOR:
1. Loosen and unvelcro all the adjustable straps.
2. Stand up straight and get in your best posture(standing against a wall helps).
3. With your best posture put the brace on and Velcro/tighten any straps so that the brace has a small amount of tension/tightness against your body.
USING YOUR BRACE LONG TERM:
This is how you should wear the brace when you first start. When your body gets tired of holding that posture the brace will feel tighter which is a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time you can tighten the brace to further achieve better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it the better your posture will be. It took many years to develop your posture, don't expect results overnight. Consistency is key to improving your posture correction.
Due to popular demand of this product, please note of the shipping time below:
- Orders may take 2-4 weeks to arrive.
- Shipment tracking: You will be able to track your package all the time within our website.
- The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, AMex, Discover or PayPal.
We truly believe we source some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a RISK-FREE 30 DAY RETURN
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.